Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Who has got the biggest boobs in the world?


Who has got the biggest boobs in the world?

I am Tina Small-the British Model with that amazing 84 inch bust
line,seen in magazines,film and newspapers in the 1980’s-not the 1970’s.I’m shy,but sexy, British gal, who suffers from the rare condition
Virginal Breast Hypertrophy pretty much says it when it comes to my proportions. Measuring 84-22-34 certainly puts up there in the extreme bust sizes. And if that's too hard for you to believe nothing I can say or show you will convince you ever. I never appeared in Score magazine,but Fling magazine.John Xavier discovered on a train and became a close friend and my personal photographer. Nor did John Xavier found Score as I just found listed somewhere erroneously on the web. John Xavier was my photographer and that was about it, girls and guys. Nor am I to be confused with Zena or Cindy Fulsom, Vicki Little, Melanie Tipps or Maria Biggs. I obviously inspired both the Adventures of Babs-otherwise known as the Adventures of Dolly-D Cupps, the Adventures of Agent 84 and the Adventures of Megga Glanz handled by various people over the years-R.Granville Evans,. I wrote my own autobiography ‘’Big Girls Don’t Cry.’’. I’m a Buddhist. I love books-especial science fiction, mysteries, science, comics and such. I prefer kind, honest men, good-looking-hopefully well endowed like me, who love animals and children. I enjoy my privacy and bothers you, then that’s your business. You want work some far fetched conspiracy, then do right ahead.I know there are who be disappointed not hear that John Xavier didn’t hire an army of Tina Small’s with fake big breasts and various blond wigs-noses and something on other to take pictures or make movies,all using the alias of Christina Jane Small-Tina Small.But I can’t stop you, but please get my facts myself right, before post anything up. otherwise you’re a rude, crude jerk. The might be as simple as the simple facts and that’s about it. Oswald shot Kennedy by himself. Roswells a balloon crash with dummies or something.We landed on the moon.And I’m who I am.Simple as that.As for Tiffany Swellings,thats a new one.I heard this Vicki Little.Nothing about but what I read and it seem to be a parody of myself. :)

Who has got the biggest boobs in the world?

who holds the record for the biggest boobs?There's alot of women around claiming such.Annie Hawkins-Turner,Norma Stitz-naturabut very fat,Sabrina Sabrok,Chelsea Charms.Maxi Mounds
I'm the only I know that both very top heavy and thin.Their maybe other women beside a few other with Virginal Breast Hypertrophy ,but many don't pose like I did.

Besides it was my great grandmother Tina Von Hiddenburg-they named the zepplin after for obvious reasons.
The End.
Tina Small

No comments:

Post a Comment